Equilibrium is a successful, growing software company based just north of San Francisco. Our award-winning products have beaten the competition, and are in use at companies worldwide. We have received strategic venture funding from a publicly traded corporation and are poised for explosive worldwide growth. This represents a substantial upside potential for new employees. We are seeking qualified professionals to join our team at our sunny Sausalito, CA headquarters. We are looking for talented individuals to help us build our dynamic, scriptable video transcoding services and systems to meet the insatiable viewer demand for video everywhere. We value both personal creativity and team effort. This is your chance to expand your career in the accelerating online video revolution. If you have the qualifications and are up to the challenges outlined below, please contact us to discuss this attractive opportunity.
Comprehensive benefits plan including:
- Health Savings Account
- Up To Three Weeks Paid Vacation
Jobs Currently Available:
Position: Software Sales Director Department: Sales
Compensation: DOE, plus commission and stock options Start Date: Immediate
Location: Sausalito, CA (Marin County)
The Director of Sales, will be a key member of the sales executive management team. The primary responsibility of the Director of Sales will be to establish and build direct sales for the company’s products, and to assure revenue objectives are met and exceeded. This individual will oversee strategic planning and execution of the appropriate sales strategy to penetrate major corporate accounts while hiring and building a sales organization in North and South America.
The Director of Sales will be responsible for developing business plans based on potential regional sales opportunities, quota expectations, and the corporate business plan. S/he will identify and contact key accounts to generate new sales prospects and track prospect activity and potential deals. This individual will develop and manage alliances as required to close deals and/or manage accounts effectively. Also, s/he will manage all levels of influencers and decision-makers within the account.
The Director will work with Engineering and Marketing to make presentations and demonstrate product functionality/benefits. S/he will be expected to communicate product requirements based on customer interactions to the Marketing and Engineering team. This individual will be squarely focused on new sales with current accounts, in addition to following up and prospecting new business via team of account development managers. Analyze competitors and plan, implement, and monitor program to increase market share. Work with other staff to improve product competitiveness, marketability, and profitability and especially to get better reach into new markets. Participation at company trade shows, conferences and seminars is required. Implement sales plans for multiple regions using multiple channels, including:
- Referral programs
- Direct field sales
- Online sales
- Manage staff
- Set organizational and individual goals
- Monitor individual performance and coach employees to increase productivity
- Visit sales regions and optimize sales support for each region
- Monitor key accounts
- Close big deals that require team effort
Background and Experience:
Equilibrium requires the skills of a strong, seasoned sales professional who understands the importance of effective consultative sales to major accounts. This individual must have a proven track record in driving and building a sales organization. S/he must have exceptional negotiation skills, be a sales strategist and a visionary. S/he must be an expert in Fortune 1000 sales as well as decision-making in an entrepreneurial company.
- Sales Executive with strong contact base in Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Must have experience selling Enterprise Solutions
- SharePoint and eCommerce Solutions a Plus
- Must have experience hiring and managing an Enterprise Solutions sales team
- Used to growing and attaining a multi-million pipeline on-top of managing resources
- Experience closing large transactions. Average size deal is currently $50k-$350k with the potential for 2-4 multi-million dollar closed pipeline transactions per annum
- Ability to work in a start-up environment
- Entrepreneurial. Creative in delivery and strategy.
- Intelligent, strong education background
- High energy and enthusiasm, motivated to succeed
- Passionate about how technology and the Internet are impacting business today
- Ability to cold call, generate leads and bring those leads to close
- Excellent presentation skills (with the ability to present to the highest levels of management) are required
- Technically knowledgeable with the ability to analyze prospects’ environments, identify their business issues and demonstrate how our solutions solve them
- Skilled at giving tailored product presentations, applications studies, financial justifications and demonstrations to illustrate the benefits of Dovetail products and services.
- Must have strong decision making abilities
- Must be able to work independently
- Track record of 5+ years of experience selling technology based solutions.
Position: Account Development Manager Department: Sales
Compensation: Base From $40,000-$60,000 (depends on experience level) + Quarterly Bonus Compensation Based on Meetings Established and Closed Deals AND Stock Options Start Date: Immediate
Location: Sausalito, CA (Marin County)
We’re seeking an entry-level Account Development Representative to join our team. Are you a recent college graduate looking for Professional Sales experience in the dynamic software sales field? If yes, this could be a great opportunity!
Persistent ADM’s will work with the sales team to support their selling efforts through a combination of:
- Cold Calling
- Soft/Warm lead follow-up
- Arranging meetings for Sales Executives
- Opportunity to learn Sales 2.0 and log information into NetSuite CRM system
Qualifications and Skills desired:
- Telesales experience or experience cold-calling is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Experienced in high tech sales is a bonus.
- Excellent speaking, & writing skills necessary with a focus and attention to detail.
- Clearly communicate to prospects the value of our products and in turn communicate customers’ requirements to our company staff.
- Strong understanding of “information worker” Technology and content management systems is an advantage
- Track leads, execute follow-up calls, schedule tasks for other team members
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- A strong desire to work hard and get the job done!
Growth potential to become a full Sales Representative.